Pearls Empowerment, Inc. is a faith based 501(c)3, non-profit program for girls in grades 5th to 12th grade. We seek to empower all girls from the inside out, so they are Poised | Prepared | Positioned for greatness!
In collaboration with Why Not Wait, Inc. & Young Disciples, we will provide a dynamic year-round program for girls, boys & women.
Cultivate...to promote the growth & development of, to foster...
Free workshops for Moms!
Self-esteem | Self-awareness | Confidence
Power to Change
· Leadership development
· Service Learning Projects
· Entrepreneur in YOU!
· Purity, Knowing & Understanding YOUR value
· College readiness
· Relationship health/setting boundaries
· Goal setting/vision
· Healthy choices
· Emotional & Mental health
· Surviving Social Media
· Professional Development (career development)
· Self defense
· Care & Keeping of you (hair, skin care, fashion show,etc)
· Body Image & fitness & so much more
Pearl Protege program: designed for girls in grades 9th through 12th. In addition to monthly workshops, Pearls will work alongside of caring, mentors learning valuable leadership skills in addition to serving the younger girls. Service learning hours are earned as well.
Cost: $200/Year /child ($350 retail value) (less than $20/month)
- Access to all YEAR-ROUND, monthly workshops
- FREE workshops for Moms of Pearls
- One-to-One mentorship
- Empowerment Conference discounts
- Access to quality professionals & resources
- Meet new friends