Graph Data Modeling with Neo4j - Herndon, VA
08 Nov. 2019 09:00 - 17:00Science and technology
Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Intermediate
This course teaches how to design and implement a graph data model and associated queries. With a mixture of instruction and hands-on practice sessions, you’ll learn how to apply the property graph model to solve common modeling problems. You’ll also learn how to evolve an existing graph in a controlled manner to support new or changed requirements.
- An understanding of the labeled property graph
- How to apply the property graph to common modeling problems
- Common graph structures for modeling complex, connected scenarios
- Criteria for choosing between different modeling options
- How to modify an existing model to accommodate new requirements
- You will need some familiarity with Neo4j, and the Cypher language in particular. The material from the Intro to Neo4j course is sufficient knowledge to understand this course
- Quick review of the property graph model
- Graph based Modeling strategy & techniques
- Advanced Queries with Cypher
- Real-world implementation use cases with Neo4j
*You will need your own laptop.* Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org