City Parks Foundation’s Learning Gardens presents Eco Kidz, a youth workshop series providing a lively environment mixing holistic health, artistic creativity, and gardening.
These workshops will provide a local space for children aged 9-13 to engage in demos and hands-on learning to explore beneficial plants used for food, medicine, beauty and art. Children will be able to tend to plants, make quick healthy recipes, create natural beauty products, and nature inspired art.
Upcoming Workshop Themes:
- Wednesday, April 24th : Botanical Art and Scents
- Wednesday, May 1st : Herbal Natural Beauty 1 - Soap Making
- Wednesday, May 8th: Herbal Natural Beauty 2 - Bath Bombs and Salts
- Wednesday, May 22nd: Botanical First Aid Kit Making
- Wednesday, May 29th: Windowsill Herb Gardening - Kitchen Edition
- Wednesday, June 5th: Junior Garden Chefs - Strawberries
- Wednesday, June 12th: Junior Garden Chefs - Garlic
- Wednesday, June 26th: Seed Crafts & Art
Please note that the workshop will last for 1 hour. Light refereshments will be provided.
RSVP only up to 10 children per adult.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations for this workshop must be submitted within 48 hours prior to the training date through the EventBrite registration page in order to allow waitlisted registrants an opportunity to attend.
These workshops are provided at no cost to you but has a value of up to $50 per participant for City Parks Foundation. If you register for and are subsequently unable to attend this session you are responsible for cancelling your registration or risk being waitlisted for future events.
Please contact Shari Rose (email@example.com) with any questions.