Day of Lenten Reflection: Future With Hope Women
15 Mar. 2019 19:30 - 16 Mar. 2019 15:00Spirituality
Come join us for a Lenten Day of Reflection for Catholic women over 40! Breathe in the Lord... reflect... and be refreshed.
- Friday night: Reception (wine and light hors d'oeuvres)
- Saturday 9 a.m.: Mass with the St. John Community
- 9:45-10:15 a.m.: Registration at the Parish Center; continental breakfast
- 10:15 a.m.: Welcome
- 10:20 a.m.: Reflection: "Living the Lent You Get" with Christine M. Eberle. Christine is the author of Finding God in Ordinary Time and director of campus ministry at Gwynedd Mercy University near Philadelphia.
- 10:40 a.m.: Small-group discussion or individual prayer time as desired (an optional tour of St. John's also may be available)
- Noon: Lunch
- 1:15 p.m.: Reflection: "Living Lent with Mary," led by Christine M. Eberle
- 1:40 p.m.: Small-group discussion or individual prayer time as desired
- 3 p.m.: Treat break
- 3:15 p.m. Regather as a group; share
- 3:30 p.m.: Closing prayer
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This event is designed for Catholic women over 40 and their unique joys and challenges. But we don't check IDs at the door!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
St. John has ample free parking.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (571) 310-0928.
What's the refund policy?
We are unable to provide refunds. Should Bishop Michael Burbidge declare a Mass dispensation due to inclement weather, your registration fee will be credited to a future Future with Hope Women event.
Can I pay by check?
Yes. Please contact us at info@futurewithhopewomen or call (571) 310-0928.